So, we have a lot to talk about. Where to start…
Why don’t we start with the questions that I’ve been getting asked a lot to make this easier (I’ve added questions for my own entertainment 🙂 )
- Where the hell is Aidan’s story?
- That’s a damn good question. Well, as a lot of you know Aidan’s story is a bit different from the rest of the NFH books, which means that it’s also a lot harder to get it perfect. Besides losing a lot of work when my computer went nuts and decided to erase months or work, I just flat out don’t like how the story is going. I think it’s too serious, I don’t think there is enough humor or dialogue in it in its current form, and I don’t think it’s Bradford worthy. I’ve gotten feedback from some readers who said they liked it, it has to be more serious, but… it just doesn’t work for me and I refuse to publish a book that I don’t like. I just won’t do it, because if I don’t like it, I can’t expect you to like it. I am currently tearing the book apart to get it up to my standards. There will be a bit of a wait and I apologize for that, but I just can’t publish a book that doesn’t make you laugh or fall in love with the characters. I am working on it though, so please understand that it will be finished.
- Are you dead?
- No, I am not dead, lol. Between the computer fiascos (please see above) and not liking Aidan’s book I’ve honestly been stressed out. Every time I go to work on a book I get more questions asking about other books. I realize that no matter which book I publish that I am going to make someone unhappy and it’s stressing me out. I’m not trying to drag this along or tease anyone, but I can’t get every book out in a matter of weeks or months. I mean I can, but they will all be crap and you will all hate them. So, yes. I am alive and I am writing. I just haven’t published anything yet.
- Why are you so damn sexy?
- I don’t know. I wish I knew how I ended up this incredibly sexy, but I don’t have a definite answer. My only guess would be Coke and a love of baked goods.
- What are you going to publish next? And When?
- I’m not sure. I am working between Anger Management, Aidan’s, Trace (Pyte), and toying with The Promise, the first Loser Club novel. Ideally, I’d like to get Aidan and Trace out next.
- Will you ever get off your hot, incredibly sexy, lazy ass and write more books from the rest of your series?
- Yes, and thank you for noticing just how sexy I’ve become over the years by skipping the gym 😉 You will get more EMS, more Cursed Heart, more Humble Heart. I am just trying to catch up with the rest of the books. I’m sorry for the wait, but those books are already started if it helps.
- Do you have any signings planned this year?
- No, I don’t have any signings planned this year. I’m trying to catch up with the books. I am going to be doing more takeovers, giving readers a chance to win books, swag, etc.
- When you going to sell books on you website?
- I am still trying to figure out the logistics of doing this and figure out how I’m going to carve time in my hectic schedule to get it done, but as soon as this is figured out I will do it. Until then, I do giveaways.
Well, that’s all I have right now. If you have anymore questions, please put them in the comments below and I will do my best to answer them.
A.K.A. Best internet stalker and future wife of Theo James
I believe that everyone should understand that you’re not a writing machine and that you’re doing your best to write this books and make them perfect, just like the others.
And you give us the chronicles too.
So, take your time!
We love your books and will keep loving them.
Thanks for the info. Yes, I am dying to read Aidian’s story but I also respect the process and you for not wanting it to suck. The true lovers of your work will be patient. The rest can bite my ass. I’ve got plenty.
Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions. I applaud the number 3. Thank you very much for the magic that are your book
No worries as to what you finish next do what you are comfortable with. You have a family and a life that should always come first. Let your creativity flow in your own time it will work out in the end ♥️ All of your series and I recommend you often to everyone because they make me laugh and are relatable. Keep your chin up your the best ♥️
We still love your sexy ass. Take all the time you need boo. 🙂
I will not lie and say I would not love to have a new book from you every month (being generous here), but I understand you needing time. I too would be disappointed if you released a book, just to release a book. So, when it’s ready, just promise to give it to us asap! and I will be happy. I don’t mind ready things over……good thing Perfection is a Ebook, I would have broken the spine by now. Do love my Trevor!! Lol. 🍀
Please don’t kick me out of your reader group because this is probably the third time I’ve asked, but when/or will there be anymore audiobooks coming out soon?
Thanks for putting everything in perspective. Sometimes I think we get wrapped up in ur awesomeness we forget you are human. (Besides the fact that u are a mom and that is a job in it’s self!) I appricate the fact that u want publish a book until u are 100% happy with it. I love all your books and will not so patiently but with more understanding wait on the next one. I can only imagine the pressure of publishing something u have poured yourself into and then wondering if ur readers will love it. Thank you for all the hard work and stress u endure to allow me a break from my everyday life!
Thanks for the update!!! I will wait patiently for Aiden’s and Mackenzie’s stories.
Write in what ever order you want, I’ll love whatever you publish. Just curious because I love them so much, any idea on when we will get Mikey and Sebastian’s story? Don’t stress about it! No rush!
Ok your hotness I can be patient not my best thing if you ask my husband but for you, yes I can then I get to read that weekend of bless I have missed.
You’re awesome! I love your writing and I’m willing to wait.
No question. Just want to tell you that I think you are the best. Your sense of humor is always spot on and I love your books. Keep up what you are doing..
I feel that I speak for many of your readers when I say: I love all of your books and will be happy with anything you decide to give us next. I understand wanting your work to the best it can be, and appreciate your dedication not only to the spirit of the series, but to the happiness of the fans. I love the Pyte series just as much as the Bradfords, and am excited for your upcoming Anger Management and YA series, but I will honestly be excited no matter which book you deign to share next. Thank you for sharing your imaginary worlds with us, and please enjoy many baked goods because you deserve them. 😀 <3
Love your books and all your stories. Please take your time in producing such great books. Yes I would love to read your books every week but I understand it takes a minute to create greatness
Dear R L. Sorry to hear you have stress. Of course we want more books but if you aren’t ready with them, then just take your time. Remember, if you aren’t happy, you will loose the joy of writing and CRAP that can’t happen. We all loose on that one. So breathe, mix a batch of peach sangrias and relax by the pool. We can wait for you to chill out cause WE LOVE ❤️ YOU !
Dear Sexy One, it does not matter what book you put out they are all fantastic. Don’t stress yourself. I can wait by rereading my face of yours ….which is all of them. Keep on trucking.
I love you, no matter what you publish or when, I’ll always be a huge fan. I just wait on the edge of my seat waiting to see what you can come up with next!
Life tends to interfere with best laid plans. Id rather a well written story I want to read over and over, than one rush because a few demand it. As Jason told Haley “patience grasshopper”….
I thought you were keeping your relationship with T. James on the down low because you didn’t want to disappoint the hoards of men out there. Oh and as far as Aidan’s story goes, you do you.
What’s going on with Cursed Hearts?
Will you ever hold a writers workshop for beginner writers.?
I wait patiently for any book you put out. Don’t stress. Those of us that love you can wait. We want to love your books as much as you do!
Are you going to be releasing the 2017 chronicle book? I love your work.
Lol….take your time. I love all of your books so far and would hate to have you lose favored author status 🙂 These little snippets that you post help to keep me entertained until the next NFH book comes out.
I love your books (all of them). I seriously don’t know how you can write so many different series at the same time, but I love them. Am anxious to read more of your books but the wait is definitely worth it! I so appreciate the chronicles to keep me from starving while I wait for your next book.. like I said the wait is worth it! You are one of my favorite authors and I’ll just re-read your previous works to keep me going. If it takes a rewrite then so be it. Don’t get burned out! Looking forward to any and all new stuff you write. Thanks for all the great reads!
I will wait forever for whatever you put out because you’re just that good at what you do. You take all the time you need to. I’ll just continue to read the books I already have again and again.
Your #1 fan (In my head) 😊
Well we still love you anyways. We love you like a Bradford Loves ca… anything..
Love your books
! Take your time but hurry just a little. You know what’s best. I did have a question on the YA book? Any update?
No updates yet. I am working on it 🙂 Trying to find the best angle for the books. I know what I want to happen, but I am trying to come up with the best way to introduce new readers to Mikey and Sebastian.
Can we buy shirts anywhere?
Yes, Amy Gill has taken over the shirts, hats, etc. to ensure that the donation that is supposed to be going to St. Judes is sent. I will put the information up soon 🙂
be patient with yourself ma’am. you’ll get there. and we’ll be here waiting 🙂
I’ll admit, I tend to devour your books as soon as they come out, and I’m always anxious for the next one. That being said, none of us are worth the anxiety. You’re writing books because you love to do it, because you love providing us with relatable, though slightly exaggerated *ahem, Bradford curse* relationship dynamics and characters. We can wait. We will wait. And if you ever need a brainstorm of both terrible and hilarious ideas to sift through, all you have to do is let us know, and we’d jump at the chance to either help or at least make you laugh till you cry (because you realize why we are not the ones telling the stories ourselves)
Not a question so much as a request… Can you put the book progress bars back on the home page? There is only one book listed (unless my phone is being wonky), and I know you have more started. Even if the progress isn’t accurate, I like to take a look now and then and see what’s in the works. I’m needy like that. 🙄
Who is Reed Bradford??