So, we have a lot to talk about. Where to start…
Why don’t we start with the questions that I’ve been getting asked a lot to make this easier (I’ve added questions for my own entertainment 🙂 )
- Where the hell is Aidan’s story?
- That’s a damn good question. Well, as a lot of you know Aidan’s story is a bit different from the rest of the NFH books, which means that it’s also a lot harder to get it perfect. Besides losing a lot of work when my computer went nuts and decided to erase months or work, I just flat out don’t like how the story is going. I think it’s too serious, I don’t think there is enough humor or dialogue in it in its current form, and I don’t think it’s Bradford worthy. I’ve gotten feedback from some readers who said they liked it, it has to be more serious, but… it just doesn’t work for me and I refuse to publish a book that I don’t like. I just won’t do it, because if I don’t like it, I can’t expect you to like it. I am currently tearing the book apart to get it up to my standards. There will be a bit of a wait and I apologize for that, but I just can’t publish a book that doesn’t make you laugh or fall in love with the characters. I am working on it though, so please understand that it will be finished.
- Are you dead?
- No, I am not dead, lol. Between the computer fiascos (please see above) and not liking Aidan’s book I’ve honestly been stressed out. Every time I go to work on a book I get more questions asking about other books. I realize that no matter which book I publish that I am going to make someone unhappy and it’s stressing me out. I’m not trying to drag this along or tease anyone, but I can’t get every book out in a matter of weeks or months. I mean I can, but they will all be crap and you will all hate them. So, yes. I am alive and I am writing. I just haven’t published anything yet.
- Why are you so damn sexy?
- I don’t know. I wish I knew how I ended up this incredibly sexy, but I don’t have a definite answer. My only guess would be Coke and a love of baked goods.
- What are you going to publish next? And When?
- I’m not sure. I am working between Anger Management, Aidan’s, Trace (Pyte), and toying with The Promise, the first Loser Club novel. Ideally, I’d like to get Aidan and Trace out next.
- Will you ever get off your hot, incredibly sexy, lazy ass and write more books from the rest of your series?
- Yes, and thank you for noticing just how sexy I’ve become over the years by skipping the gym 😉 You will get more EMS, more Cursed Heart, more Humble Heart. I am just trying to catch up with the rest of the books. I’m sorry for the wait, but those books are already started if it helps.
- Do you have any signings planned this year?
- No, I don’t have any signings planned this year. I’m trying to catch up with the books. I am going to be doing more takeovers, giving readers a chance to win books, swag, etc.
- When you going to sell books on you website?
- I am still trying to figure out the logistics of doing this and figure out how I’m going to carve time in my hectic schedule to get it done, but as soon as this is figured out I will do it. Until then, I do giveaways.
Well, that’s all I have right now. If you have anymore questions, please put them in the comments below and I will do my best to answer them.
A.K.A. Best internet stalker and future wife of Theo James